I use natural health principles, including traditional Chinese medicine, integrative medicine and functional medicine disciplinaries, which emphasizes prevention, the self-healing process, and promotes wellness by identifying the unique aspects of each individual. By employing non-toxic therapies and modalities I am able to support the body in restoring its physiological, psychological, and structural balance.
A telehealth new client consultation gives you the opportunity to discuss all of your health concerns over a 60-90 minute detailed evaluation. It includes a comprehensive review of your health history and current presentation of symptoms and state of health, which allows the provider to extract information about your health that has often gone unnoticed, misinterpreted, or forgotten in order to identify the root cause of your problem.
Using my clinical expertise this unique approach allows for me to put together an individualized plan to help you attain your health goals.
Many chronic conditions that do not respond well to conventional medicine may benefit from the natural therapies and therapeutic modalities offered here.
In our follow up sessions we will adjust protocols based off your labs and any progress made so far. Telehealth allows the flexibility to be seen no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home, without the hassle of spending your precious time driving to and from appointments. I understand how valuable your time is, which is why telehealth has become so popular as we continue to work towards addressing your primary concerns and attain your health goals.
When you’re a client of Balanced Healing you’ll
- You’ll have a blend of integrative, functional and eastern medicine modalities to give you the most comprehensive care
- Have an individualized protocol created specifically for you, based off your individualistic needs, which will change as you change
- Receive at-cost blood work and functional labs
- Receive 5% off all supplements purchased through our Fullscript online pharmacy
- Never have extensive payment plans: I firmly believe that you shouldn’t be locked into a health plan. As your needs change, your protocol will change too and payment plans do not leave room for flexibility