Benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Detoxification support through sweat (mold, heavy metals, BPA & more)
- Mimics cardiovascular exercise
- Reduces Stress
- Improves circulation
- Boosts immune system
- Alleviates pain
- Improves mood
- Supports energy production
- Helps to alleviate chronic fatigue
How Our Sauna Differs:
- Clearlight saunas are the lowest EMF and ELF saunas in the industry (see next slide)
- Includes near, mid and far infrared
- Medical grade chromotherapy
- Vibrational resonance therapy built into the bench
- Halotherapy (turns the sauna into a salt room)
- Includes red light panel: (650nm) and near infrared (850nm) wavelengths
Sauna is available for existing clients only as drop-in sessions and monthly memberships
Why LOW EMF/ELF?
ELF (known as Electric Field – think utility power lines) and EMF (known as Electromagnetic fields- think power lines, electrical wiring, television and computer screens, motors, fluorescent lights, microwave ovens, cell phones). Levels of electromagnetic fields (EMF) from human-made sources have increased steadily over the past 50-100 years. It is now an important area of research regarding EMF/ELF fields and potential negative health effects such as cancer, mental emotional distress, chronic fatigue, headaches, and more.
When getting into a sauna it is crucial that you are not bombarding yourself with ELF/EMF, which is why we have the lowest-emitting sauna on the market. It is generally accepted that exposure to EMF should not exceed 3 milligauss. The EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency) has proposed a safety standard of 3 mG. Sweden has also set a recommended safety limit of 3 mG. When EMF levels are measured inside your Clearlight® sauna all around your seated position, EMF levels are virtually undetectable.
Why Vibrational Resonance Therapy?
It has been clinically demonstrated that vibration has a positive effect on the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. The massaging effect of the vibrations initiates an increase in dopamine and serotonin levels. This suggests a decrease in stress levels and depression.
Study –> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23922258/
- Stress Reduction
- Helps reduce feelings of depression/anxiety
- Asthma, cough, cold
- Benefits immune function
- Supports skin pathologies
The micron-sized salt particles are antibacterial, anti-fungal, and have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. For studies click here.
Red Light Panels:
- Red to near-infrared light spectrum (600 to 1000 nm) induces stem cell proliferation
- Supports mitochondria and increases ATP production
- Reduces inflammation and pain -Supports Gut health, wound healing, thyroid health, mental emotional distress, women’s health and supports sleep cycles -Great for skin, anti-aging, and hair loss Studies –> https://www.biolight.shop/blogs/learn
- Medications: Diuretics, barbiturates, and beta-blockers may impair the body’s natural heat loss mechanisms. Anticholinergics may inhibit sweating. Antihistamines, may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke.
- Pregnancy/Breast Feeding Elderly
- Cardiovascular Conditions: Individuals with cardiovascular conditions or problems
(hypertension/hypotension), congestive heart failure, impaired coronary circulation or those who are taking medications that might affect blood pressure
- Chronic Conditions/Diseases Associated With Reduced Ability to Sweat or Perspire: Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating.
- Hemophiliacs/Individuals Prone to Bleeding
- Implants Pacemakers/Defibrillators
- Breast Implants