Acupuncture is an ancient art and science that applies thin, sterile, single-use needles into specific acupuncture points along meridian pathways in the body to facilitate healing.
Commonly Alleviated Ailments Include:
- Migraines and Headaches
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression
- Pain Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Post Operative Pain and Healing
- Constipation and Digestive Disorders
- Common colds
- Compromised Immune System
- Chronic Fatigue & Low Energy
- Menstrual Disorders and PMS
- Management of Acute & Chronic Conditions
- Support with Labor Induction
- History of Miscarriage
- Health Maintenance
- Stress Management
- And much more!
Acupuncture is recommended by the National Institute of Health (NIH), World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Military.
After the business of the holiday season, you may want to take a step back and give yourself the...
This class requires the ebook book so make sure to down it and follow along! eBook -->...