Acupuncture is an ancient art and science that applies thin, sterile, single-use needles into specific acupuncture points along meridian pathways in the body to facilitate healing.
Commonly Alleviated Ailments Include:
- Migraines and Headaches
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression
- Pain Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Post Operative Pain and Healing
- Constipation and Digestive Disorders
- Common colds
- Compromised Immune System
- Chronic Fatigue & Low Energy
- Menstrual Disorders and PMS
- Management of Acute & Chronic Conditions
- Health Maintenance
- Stress Management
- And much more!
Acupuncture is recommended by the National Institute of Health (NIH), World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Military.